1.Â Google is really showing off some productivity this week, the highlight being their new open-source browser, Chrome.
- A fresh take on the browser
- Google’s Android Market: cathedral or bazaar?
- Google white space petition: 13,000 signatures and counting
- Google Apps: Now With Video Sharing
2. Slashdot notes that “Internet Explorer 8 has been released for public beta.Â New features include accelerators, which provide instant context menu access for a number of common tasks; automatic crash recovery, which prevents a single page’s failures from taking down your entire browser; and browser privacy…it’s a definite improvement over previous versions, and brings a lot to the table.”
- Surfing on the sly with IE8′s new “InPrivate” Internet
- Internet Explorer 8 Beta 2′s (Familiar) New Features
- IE 8 consumes more RAM than Windows XP
- Search & Internet Explorer 8
- Mozilla: Web apps faster with Firefox 3.1
- Ubiquity prototype lets users take command of Firefox
- Ubiquity Prototype Offers a Natural Language Web Command Line
4. I just saw a warning about ASCII spam, and that got me wondering…Why do some people get more spam than others?Â It’s all in a name…